It turns out, some of my favorite food places in Fort Collins are where I go for snacks or desserts. And they didn’t make it on my 10 Favorite Restaurants in Fort Collins list, so they warrant a whole new post! In no particular order:
- The Welsh Rabbit Cheese Bistro: Build-your-own cheese and meat plate. It’s hard to stop checking all the boxes on the sushi-style-menu – you will want to try them all! And bonus – if you find a cheese you just need to bring home, you’ll likely find it at the Cheese Shop around the corner!
- Social: Like a secret speak-easy in Old Town Square. Great atmosphere, great happy hour, great place to meet up with friends, and really creative drink options.
- The Mayor of Old Town: Impressive 100 beers/ciders on tap and free stuffed pretzels on Fridays. The pretzels are amazing. You must go try the pretzels.
- Chocolate Cafe: Just like it sounds – so many amazing chocolate desserts. My personal fav is their white chocolate croissant bread pudding, but it’s hard to go wrong!
- Kilwins: Now, I know Kilwins is a chain, but I had to put them on here because this is where I go for caramel apples. Yes they have amazing ice cream and yummy chocolates, but their caramel apples are extravagant and delicious. And healthier??
- Nuance Chocolate: Chocoholics pay attention! Go for the truffles, stay for some sipping cocoa, leave with a happy heart. Cannot be beat.
- Me Oh My Coffee and Pie: This place will make you a pie-lover if you aren’t already. They are also a full-service restaurant, and they cater, but you aren’t allowed to order from them without a piece of pie! 🙂
- RARE Italian: Wonderful happy hour with a build-your-own antipasto/cheese plate, as well as pizzas and the best brussel sprouts in town (trust me – they’re a thing). Pro-tip: Go on Sunday, because all bottles of wine/bubbly are half off!
- Tortillas Las 4 Americas: Fresh (like – still warm!) flour and corn tortillas, plus an impressive Mexican bakery. The tortillas are so good I can’t help but eat one straight out of the bag the minute I get in the car…
- The Hot Dog Cart at Home Depot: I’m not kidding – best brats in town! Always something different, usually something unique like elk or wild boar, and pretty much impossible to walk by without drooling (unless you are vegetarian – sorry!
And here they are mapped:
Want your own map? Put a list of up to 20 places you want mapped in the comments box , and I’ll do it for you for $5.